Passenger information: PSM Terminal Information
Portsmouth International Airport (PSM) makes departures and arrivals the easiest part of any trip. It all begins with the convenience of getting here, with quick in/out access from New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine, via I-95, Spaulding Turnpike/State Route 16 and State Route 33. Nestled in natural, New Hampshire surroundings, our newly expanded, modern terminal offers a range of benefits to passengers.
- Free short and long term parking saving time and money.
- Spacious and well lit parking lot, adjacent to the terminal.
- Hassle-free, speedy ticketing and check in--just minutes from parking your car to the gate.
- Crowd-free and quick TSA security screening.
- Spacious and comfortable upper passenger lounge next to the departure gate.
- Additional downstairs lounge offering snacks, sandwiches and hot and cold beverages.
- Free wi-fi service in all areas.
- Roomy baggage claim area—no standing shoulder to shoulder awaiting your luggage.
- Comfortable seating for those awaiting arriving passengers.
- Enterprise Rent-a-car has a kiosk right in the baggage claim area.
- C&J bus service every hour to downtown Boston and Boston Logan Airport.
Portsmouth International Airport—the easy, affordable alternative for your next flight.