General Aviation—All Systems GO!
Important Information for Drone Users
Our full service Fixed Base Operator offers the following capabilities:
- Passenger check-in and baggage handling.
- Complete gate services.
- Airline trained ground security coordinators on staff.
- Complete crew support--lounges, flight planning, transportation, catering.
- Equipped to service widebody and narrowbody aircraft.
- Jet A and 100LL.
- Competitive rates.
- Contract fuel available.
- Total service above and below the wing. Whatever and wherever you fly, PSM can supply the handling, maintenance, fuel and passenger facilities you need.
Pease International Tradeport is an FAR Part 139 Certificated airport open to the flying public. For more information about landing your general aviation aircraft at Pease, please contact our FBO located on the airfield:
Port City Air (888) 732-7324
Minimum Standards for Commercial and Non-commercial General Aviation Operators