Positioned for success.
- Your catchment is 4 million potential passengers within an easy one-hour drive.
- Historically, PSM/Florida flights have been highly profitable--with consistent 85% load factors.
- Having on-site customs facilities contributes to PSM's potential success for international routes.
- PSM is well placed to serve a range of destinations including New York and Washington, DC, and all onward connections.
- Situated on the Great Circle Route, PSM is ideal for technical stops to and from Europe.
- Passenger traffic at airports within the New England region is projected to double from its current 40 million to 80 million by 2020, making PSM a smart alternative and a breath of fresh air.
PSM offers highly competitive incentive packages for inaugurating airline service.
For more information please call the Bill Hopper, Airport Manager at 603-766-9230